Sunday, August 19, 2007

Pizza Recipes

Are you a lover of good Pizza? Do you like to cook / bake Pizza regularly but have run out of good Pizza Recipes?

Look no further; I love to cook Pizza several times a week - but have also recently started cooking Pizza from my backyard woodfired Pizza Oven.

Nothing beats the woodfire smell, taste and feel - it is very authentic and not only do I enjoy cooking and having friends over to try my backyard pizzas - but I have started experimenting with different recipes and eventually ran out of pizza recipes to keep using.

After browsing the net, I found a few good sites that have several Pizza Recipes available for free and good info on pizzas in general, other toppings and dough making and tips.

The Pizza Site i use most is below:

Pizza Recipes


I'd love to hear from other Pizza makers out there; feel free to comment on this post with your own Pizza stories and maybe some recipes you might have. Come on Pizza Chefs give me some more ideas.

2 comments:

Gian Paolo said...

What if I just want to eat a lot of pizza but do not know how to make one?

Ruby said...

pizza on oven toaster is the only thing I know how to do... leftover toast + cheese + tomato sauce + leftover sausage