Sunday, December 30, 2007

Stuffed Crust Pizza

One of my personal favorites is the 'stuffed crust pizza' in any case, this is where you fill the thick pan pizza base crust full of your favorite topping. In many cases this is cheese, however bacon, ham or any other form of stuffing can be used.

You must insert the stuffing prior to baking the pizza while the dough is still damp and moist.

If you are buying pre-made pizza bases then simply defrost and the pizza base until its workable, then gently peel back the base and add the topping of your choice. Do not overfill as the base may split during baking.

The result will be totally uber tasting stuffed crust pizza!

2 comments:

PersonalAssist247 said...

Hi, just here to drop by EC but saw your site really interesting. Will you be updating it soon for some recipes? I'm a pizza lover and I cook pizza too:)

Yulia Y said...

Hi, just drop you an EC. I love stuffed crust pizza. But I can't cook :) I always buy them from the Pizza Hut. They have sausage and cheese stuffed here. Very very delicious :)

Have a nice weekend!